An insider’s view of the Alentejo
– Accommodations in boutique, small four or five star hotels
– Breakfast daily
– A lengthy leisurely lunch or dinner daily
(our experience is that an exceptional lunch/dinner is more than sufficient)
– A daily wine tasting (generally including tapas)
– All transportation
– All admission, entrance fees and gratuities
Does not include
– Trip insurance
October 19th, 2020 pick up in Lisbon
Check out date:
October 25th, 2020 from Évora. We provide transport to Lisbon airport or the city itself. 19
6 nights in Portugal
– 6 nights in Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage city in the Alentejo region with daily day trips to surrounding towns
Cost per person: $2,400
Limited to 10 couples or friends. Single travelers welcome.
Rates are based on double occupancy. If you prefer a single room,
additional charge is $650.
Arriving early or extending your stay
If you would like to extend your trip or arrive early, we are happy to help you with hotel, transportation or itineraries.
" Thank you, Nina & Peter for a fabulous experience in Portugal! We enjoyed every cultural, drinkable, and edible bit of it. As a bonus, we met some very nice travel buddies, and plan to keep the "tour feeling" going with them now that we're all home again. "
" Peter & Nina really made this special. "
" Was so good, I am going again! "